Tuesday, November 1, 2016

All Saints Day Coloring Page [Printable]

https://app.box.com/s/ljiifftjjy6zde2kn78xh1k9rwfx82ez
Blessed Miguel Pro once said that he'd do a Mexican hat dance in heaven... and that's how I imagine heaven---lots of music and food (aka, the Eucharistic banquet).

In that same light-hearted view, I drew an All Saints Day coloring page last year and share it again here for your coloring pleasure.

You can download the link for the free coloring page and print it right away. Be sure to use lots of color, and don't worry about coloring within the lines.

(Oh, and if you do use it, I'd love to see a picture of it. The easiest way to show me is to tag me in either Facebook or Instagram. FYI: Instagram's my faaaaaavorite social network.)
xo
Vee

No comments:

Creative Commons License ... and please do NOT offer my works as downloads from your site.